The work established a phased master plan for an historic estate in Hamilton, Massachusetts. The building, originally constructed in 1647, is the oldest house in the community. The idea organizes a composition of the historic house, a new guest cottage and carriage house, and existing stone walls. Dramatic hemlock hedges define pea stone courts for a parterre garden, parking court, and entry allee of honeylocust trees. Future phases continue the idea of courtyard rooms to accommodate pool and pavilion, and a long sculpture garden enclosed by the additional hedges of hemlock.